Saturday, September 4, 2010

Goals for Week Two









I still can't believe I completed all my goals for week one so here we go week two!!  

Wanting to build on what I started in week one, I was going to add weight training and some more cardio.  I wasn't entirely sure of my plan when I went to the gym this morning so I did my 30 minutes walking on the treadmill and then 15 minutes on the bike.  While I was on the bike, I was watching everyone on the weight machines and realizing that i had no idea how to use the majority of them.  I hate walking up to a machine not having a clue how to use it.  I'm going to set up an appointment with the gym trainer so that they can go through the machines with me.  So for this week, I will be using free weights in the aerobics studio when it's empty or my own 8 pound weights at home. 


My Goals for Week Two!
1. Walk 30 minutes per day, bike for 15 minutes per day.
2. Resistance training, 4 days this week. (See below)
2. Drink 3 litres of water per day.
3. Eat at least 6 servings of fruits & veggies per day.
4. Try a new recipe.
5. Set up an appointment with gym trainer.

Resistance Training - two sets of 10 of each.
Squats, Lunges
Crunches, Reverse Crunches
Bicep Curls, Tricep Pushbacks, Lateral Raises, Shoulder Press

I would have "go to WW meeting" on this list for Monday but it's Labor Day so no meeting till next Monday (13th).  

Here we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment