Monday, September 6, 2010

Not the Plan Day

Well, today is Labor Day.  I woke up this morning exhausted and that did not change throughout the day.  This does not bode well for a plan that involves a goal of going to the gym every day.  I decided to go about my day and decide as I went.  A rest day isn't the end of the world and I did go to the gym 9 days in a row.

I decided to get on laundry and cleaning so it has been quite an active day.  Six months ago I bought a condo that I love and between watching episodes of "For Rent" (fantastic design inspiration for apartments & condos), I was doing laundry, moving things around, and making a new recipe (one goal complete!).

The recipe is Italian Spinach & Chicken Skillet.  It is 8 points per 1 1/2 cup serving and delicious!!  I had a serving for supper tonight and I will turn the remaining 3 servings into 4 lunches reducing the point values to 6 points each.  Add some fruits & veggies and I've got some great workday lunches.  So all in all, not a bad use of a day and I'm okay with it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment